Silver Bear .410 pack

I am posting this for Dan Dietz. He wants to know the meaning of the number printed on the seal bag and if is made for the military.
2018_06090002

Nothing military in this. And why should a military use these?

Civilian sale here in the US, available for many years. I bought a box of them for my .410 bolt action shotgun, sold for about $6~8 a couple years ago.
There was another version with a brass case, buckshot, and slug, loads, much more popular since they can easily be reloaded.
The code on the bag looks like it may be an importer code, not a US bar code. Interesting that the number bellow the bar code is 147962-000-00. Where does Dan live, which might explain the code?

When you find retail boxes like this in plastic wrap with numbers, or with partial over-label stickers having barcodes / numbers on them, it is usually just the inventory-control system from the retailer. Cabelas is the worst, doing this with stickers on every single box shipped via web-order and it is mind-numbingly annoying to the collector or retailer trying to preserve or resell boxes from them. I use a heat gun to get labels like this off if they don’t peel easily. I would prefer bags like the one shown in this regard since they could just be cut open. It’s good for keeping out moisture anyway I guess.