SLICS 2021 is ON!

I have been talking to out event manager at the Renaissance over the past week and was informed that they are allowed to host events with up to 250 people in the ballroom plus more outside.

I understand that there will be some people who are unable to attend this year and we will be sure to take extra pictures. But for those are are able to attend you will have the option!

We may reconsider some of the extra activities such as the banquet and seminars and some of that is still up in the air.

But the show is on! Masks are required in the hotel and hopefully many of you can begin getting your vaccinations by then too!

Register your hotel room, schedule your vacation and let’s have a good time!

2 Likes

Reservations already made. My wife & I will be there.
Zac

1 Like

gonna do my level best to make this one.

1 Like

Just got my first shot, I’m in.

3 Likes

Aaron, that’s the best news I’ve gotten so far this year! Thanks. See you there.

1 Like

Supposed to get the needle by the end of January, will have to check logistics.

1 Like

Great news! As one of the show’s sponsors, I’m really excited. Good on you, Aaron, for working so hard to make this happen. I think what the rest of us can do in these trying times is make a maximum effort to reserve as many tables as possible, loaded with as many collectible cartridges as we can, understanding that there will be a limited, if any, number of foreign friends at the show this year. I hope all the events of the show can happen, like the banquet and auction, which Dan LeClair is running again. I’m getting my auction lots ready. I hope to see all of you there.

1 Like

I’ll have to look toward 2022. Australia’s borders are still closed and the international travel ban is expected to be in place for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Looks feasible. Thank you!!
Hope we have speakers, they are always very interesting.and if attendance is off a bit we can probably still spread out a bit.

1 Like

The best news in a year.
If it is open I hope to see you all there.

1 Like

I hope to be there. I think I will have my vaccination by the end of February and miss the shows.
Mike

1 Like

Made my reservations.

Pat

1 Like

Reservations made. See ya in St. Louis :+1:

1 Like