SLICS Photo Request

Just wanted to make a request that IAA Forum Members that attend this years SLICS Show to please take a GAZZILION & 1 photos of the show, members, tables and displays and post them in the forum for those of us that can’t make it. This is one of my favorite times of the year, seeing those pics. Hope everyone has a great time!

Jason
PS: Say hey to all the large bore, inert, APFSDS stuff for me

Save your pennies and tell your wife you need to step out to buy a gallon of milk. Then call from the show and tell her you got side-tracked a bit. ;)

I second Jason’s request, even if it’s just a grainy, out-of-focus, underexposed shot of the show floor :). This is the first time in a decade I’ve had to miss the show and I’m going through serious withdrawal symptoms. I think I’d be less depressed if Christmas had been cancelled instead!

Actually Jason did make it to SLICS, well sort of, in away:-) (read the labels), via Pepper Burruss’s display.

This next pictures shows a blurred image of the always in motion Pepper B., noted by the green arrow in the upper right corner.

Very nice 105mm display- but is it not misspelled? Unless Excaliber is a deliberate pun, I though both the Israeli APFSDS-T 105mm round and the 155mm guided munition were named after King Arthur’s sword, Excalibur.

• Ole

Thanks for the great pictures of, Pepper’s display, BD. I would have loved to see that in person. One day, I’m gonna make that show :-) I am so fired-up to see more pictures! Especially of the members and large bore items.

Jason

Some pictures posted on the BOCN website

bocn.co.uk/vbforum/threads/9 … ates/page2

451kr.