SLICS pict

Had a great time. Great people, lots of fun.
Bruce

Zac’s 17

[img]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb455/krag56/ed559a28.jpg[/img]

Now that is a true WILDCAT if I ever see another!! Vic

Barrel life maybe limited…

Yes, it must be somewhere around 1 shot.

OMG! Is that real? Too cool either way.

Jason

The bullet would be vaporized before it got too far down the barrel.

That’s what I was thinking. Still a cool novelty. Guessing it is a funnel with a tinny projectile attached to a case then spray painted?

Any more SLICS photos? :-)

Some rings from the St. Louis show.

Alright, no more photos from SLICS? Look, it’s easy. I guess I must go there next year and take pictures. I am thinking a year ahead, to drive from SLICS to Tulsa for the biggest US gun show, 4100 tables tulsaarmsshow.com/home.html, 1st weekend in April. Anyone wants to join?

Nice! Even old SLICS pics are appreciated! Especially ones that show my Buds! :-) Thanks big time! Hoping others post some soon.

Jason

I need to double check with the photographer that I can post the rest of his pictures (some will show up in an upcoming journal with the awards and stuff) but here is at least the pic he took of me and my display.

Really nice display, Aaron. Hope you can post more :-)

Jason

Pressure peak of that 17 wildcat would probably destroy the gun too…

mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh I see some interesting JDJ cartridges in the pictures…

The .17 caliber Zanger Super Duper Magnum is a U.S. 90mm case off where the shoulder starts. The neck and shoulder areas are made by turning a piece of aluminum and press fitting it into the case. Spray with gold paint and seat a .17 caliber bullet. That is all there is to it. :-)
Zac

Thanks for the great pics, Gyro :-) I knew I could count on you to properly document the show in photos. You are the best.

@ Cartguy, thanks for the explanation of that crazy 90MM wildcat thing !

Jason

[quote=“sksvlad”]Alright, no more photos from SLICS? Look, it’s easy. I guess I must go there next year and take pictures. I am thinking a year ahead, to drive from SLICS to Tulsa for the biggest US gun show, 4100 tables tulsaarmsshow.com/home.html, 1st weekend in April. Anyone wants to join?

[/quote]

I would love to go to Tulsa again but I don’t think I could hang out with cartridge collectors for that long.