Small Arms Cartridges Up To 15mm

Another great link from the Defence Technical Information Center.

The following link is an Identification Guide of Small Arms Cartridges Up To 15mm, prepared by the U.S. Army (R. T. Huntington), and published in June of 1978.

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a165896.pdf

All of this document is not totally legible due to photocopying

-Dave

Try this one, the one I have on my computor is word searchable but I dont think the search bit works on the web page.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B_NV_Y … w?ths=true

Rich

There is actually a later edition dated August 1984, but I’m not sure if that one is available on-line.
I actually got the one you posted when I was living overseas. I contacted and corresponded with Ted Huntington for a bit until he put me in touch with Bob Leiendecker, a gentleman well-known in the collector community. I was shocked to learn that there were other nerds like myself who collected and studied ammunition. The rest is history.

August 1984, is that pdf or a physical booklet? I have a 11 September 1981 booklet ,but no pfd.

Joe

The downloadable PDF mentioned by RimPin in his first post, AD-A165896, is from 1978.

[quote=“jonnyc”]There is actually a later edition dated August 1984, but I’m not sure if that one is available on-line.
I actually got the one you posted when I was living overseas. I contacted and corresponded with Ted Huntington for a bit until he put me in touch with Bob Leiendecker, a gentleman well-known in the collector community. I was shocked to learn that there were other nerds like myself who collected and studied ammunition. The rest is history.[/quote]

August 1984, would be nice to find a pdf or a physical booklet? I have a 11 September 1981 booklet ,but no pfd.

Joe

My August '84 is physical, sent to me by Ted Huntington. I don’t know if it exists in any other form, or if there were later versions.

The 1981 version with 1993 changes is available here: scribd.com/doc/6454878/Firea … -Mm#scribd

Only problem is you have to subscribe to SCRIBD in order to download the PDF.

Brian

Brian, here it is without attached strings:

lexpev.nl/downloads/smallcal … devol1.pdf

After all this, I find I already had the pdf Alex’s link points to.

Alex,

Excellent!

Thank you,

Brian