Soldusa

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with this company. I had them sell some items for me in June and August and haven’t receive payment, I was told 7 different times that the check was in the mail. I also purchased a few items in there Dec auction and haven’t received them.
Carolyn

I have been buying from them for years and have never had a problem I simply call them, give them my CC number, and they ship within the week no problems of any kind. Some of the items were not advertised correctly but that is a problem with the seller abut again no major problems

I’ve bought from them twice. Both times I paid by CC over the phone and they shipped me the rounds within a week. Sometimes the descriptions are a little off or the cartridges are different but overall my experience has been fine.

Vic and Joel paid money to Soldusa. No wonder Soldusa accepted it.
Carolyn on the other hand is waiting for money Soldusa owes her. Would be interesting to hear experiences of others with receiving payments from Soldusa.

I purchased a 50 round box of “shootin’ ammo” from SoldUSA for a nominal price. The cartridges had been described as “mint, FMJ.” They turned out to be lead bullet reloads.The bullets were very shiny and I’m guessing that someone without a great deal of knowledge mistook the bullet’s gleam for “mintyness.” They promptly refunded my money without making me ship the box back to them. However, it was just a small amount of money, only $13.00 or $14.00. If you are going to bid on a big ticket item, my advice would be to ask a lot of questions about what is NOT in the single photo that they show. Once bitten…

How much was the shipping of the 50 round box? I understand the box itself was $14.

I don’t remember exactly what the portion of the shipping cost was for the box as I had purchased multiple full boxes and single cartridges. I’m guessing that it was inconsequential. I was completely satisfied with the way the refund was handled and very happy with my other purchases.

1 Like

I have frequently bought from this company’s auctions. I have never had any problems with them. As others have posted, once payment is made, I receive the merchandise within a week. I consider this to be a very reliable company to work with.

Hi CAROLYN, I was wondering if the problems you were having with Soldusa have been resolved. Bill

A few weeks ago I received payment for everything that was due me

1 Like

They have to wait until the buyers are happy with the product and not returns.
Takes up to 2 to 3 weeks to ship all the auctions after the action closes, figure
another 2 to 3 if a return is happening.
In my opinion 2 months is more then fair. David and Joyce at Sold USA are good preople, they are the only workers, so thinks take time.