Spoon-Nose Projectile

I ran across this:
“4.6x30mm H&K - H&K’s answer to the 5.7x28mm FN. Based on HK’s experimental 4.6x36mm cartridge for the HK36 ACR in the early '70s, even retaining its unique Löffelspitz (spoon-nose) projectile”

I assume the spoon-nose is something intended to de-stabilize the projectile upon impact with body tissue. Does anyone have a picture of what the spoon-nose projectile looks like? Is this concept still active?

Here’s some info on it:

iaaforum.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3570

Correct, the spoon tip was patented for increased wound ballistics.

The pictures shown in the links are none too good, but the “spoon-nose” appears to be just an angled planar truncation of the nose. Is that correct, or is there more to it than that? How well did it work? I assume that if it performed as expected, it would have become been much better known. I would also assume it did not group too well, but probably good enough for short-range use.

The 4.6x30 (actually developed at Radway Green as far as I know; HK was British owned at the time) was from the beginning designed to be able to penetrate the so called CRISAT target (body armour) with a compact submachine-gun. Being AP, a spoon-nose was never seriously contemplated because it would have defeated the purpose of the design.
The assault rifle cartridge 4.6x36 can in my view not be considered a predecessor of the submachin-gun cartridge 4.6x30.