Starline new rifle calibers

I just received an email notification from Starline that they are now producing 6.5 Grendel and 7.62x39 brass. Seems like they have been into several new rifle calibers lately including .300 Blackout. I find their .260 Remington case interesting where they spell out “STARLINE” instead of using the usual 2-star symbol. Here are some images from the recent notifications they have emailed out:

65%20creed%20starline76239%20starline

The .260 is a strange departure. I can understand with the 6mm for the Creedmoor just because of how long Creedmoor is.

On their 5.56/.223 brass are the stars usually hollow or filled?

I have two examples of Starline .223 cases in my collection.
One case which was from an early, possibly first production run has a completely “hollow” or recessed star center. A second more recent case, also has a recessed star center but with a very small post or nub in the star center

Same in .308:

308%20Win%20(STARLINE%20308%20WIN)%20-%201a

They are also producing the 455 MKII case with star dash star headstamp. I picked up one along with the 277 Wolverine. 6.5 Grendel, and the 224 Valkryie. The 224 Valkryie has the two stars like the 6mm Creedmoor in your post.

Here is another one that I had only heard about a few weeks ago, and now Starline is promoting it - the .500 Auto-MAX. It is a rimless .500S&W made especially for Big Horn Armory who produce an AR-10 type rifle chambered for this. It is supposed to be a contender in the big-bore AR realm with .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, etc…, and naturally Big Horn claims it is the best. It’s a $2,000 rifle anyway.

It seems that Starline is either cranking out a lot more new stuff than usual lately, or else their marketing department is just being more aggressive at getting the word out.

500%20auto%20max

https://www.starlinebrass.com/brass-cases/500-AUTO-MAX/

I received a box of .224 Valkyrie from Underwood Ammo today, loaded with Lehigh Defense “Controlled Chaos” bullets. The cases are Starline, so that is another new rifle caliber for them lately.

Starline%20224%20valkyrie

I don’t know if it’s just my screen (there should be an Auto-input button for that phrase!), but the K, Y, and R almost look like the ends are trailing off of the case.