Strip Bullets, Gyrojets, and SALVO-Squeezebore

Here is another downloadable report from DTIC:

ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS AGENCY
PROJECT AGILE
REMOTE AREA CONFLICT RESEARCH & ENGINEERING

This is a semi-annual report for ARPA’s Project AGILE covering the last half of 1963. For those who may not know, Project AGILE handled the research, development, and operational testing of various counter-insurgency weapons and equipment in South Vietnam. In this report, projects include Strip Bullets, Gyrojets, and SALVO-Squeezebore. There is even a picture showing how M2HB barrels were modified for use with the .50/.30 Squeezebore rounds.

Daniel, again a great document, thank you!

O.K. - everyone on this Forum knows I am a computer illiterate. I even have to have Joe post my pictures for me when I do any at all. How does one actually open these "downloadable documents, to look at them or print them out? I have clicked on everything that shows a “little hand” when i put the cursor on it, but get nothing. Help this stupid old 19th Century man!

John, here the direct link, just click on it and wait, it takes some time to open:

handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD348219

EOD - thank you! I will look at it tomorrow. It is late, and I have loaded 1200 rounds of ammunition today for Cowboy Action Shooting. I am tired and going to bed (yes, I don’t just collect ammo - I shoot plenty of it too!).

Thank you, Daniel!

John, have fun using these 1200. :)

Interesting !!!

Thank you !!!

Mr. Moss, my dinosaur buddy -

If you remain frustrated, let me know and I will send the document as an attachment IF you have a high speed connection. It is 8+ MB, so you don’t even want to think about this with a dial-up connection.