Tool Blanks or what?


These 0.563 x 0.270 alumimum tubes have a black paper wad with the heads painted red, green, yellow and the one laying down is white. Anyone know anything about these?


Hi Ron,

These tubes look like the ones who are used to give a coloured signal.
Mostly there are fired out of an adaptor in front of the barrel of a “blank only” pistol/revolver .
This tiny things look like “firework for fun cartridges” propelled and ignitted by a blank cartridge.
Some bigger ones 0.658 x 0.571 can also be fired from an shotgun adaptor