Two new (to me) 9mm Luger Headstamps

Today I received two new 9mm Luger headstamps, INCEPTOR and LAX. Actually, I had a fired LAX case. Previously I had ordered a box of ammo from LAX but it contained Freedom Munitions cases with their interim IMT headstamp. The bottom box below is the one containing the IMT headstamped rounds.

The box immediately below contained the INCEPTOR headstamped rounds by Polycase with their blunt round nose composite bullet. This is the first case I know of used Polycase brand headstamp I know of. There previous round used cases with other manufacturers identification.

The LAX headstamp rounds came in a plastic bag with no identification, except I ordered it off the LAX website.

On that LAX headstamp - I had posted an image last year of a similar 9mm case (found in a lot of 2000 cases from FEDARM) which I assumed was what their custom headstamp at the time looked like. I wonder if this was also them, and if this is them having changed the headstamp?

Great item! Didn’t know it existed.

Any other LAX headstamps out there???

Cheers,
Lew

I see on the LAX website today that they have a new banner image showing all three of their headstams - .40, .45, and 9mm. Most of their sale quantities are bulk though -

https://www.laxammo.com/lax-factory-new/handgun-new