Two pinfire headstamps

Who made these?
brass 9mm,
AIK (with a dot over the I)

copper 12mm
DITS
ST GILLES
(may be DI TS, and T of ST is high and smaller) In White & Munhall, “Cartridge Headstamp Guide”, as unknown French or Belgian.
(St. Gilles in both countries.) DI & TS listed as French Military in Hogg’s “The Cartridge Guide”.
Are these fairly common or scarce?
Thanks,
Sam

[quote=“sam”]Who made these?
brass 9mm,
AIK (with a dot over the I)

copper 12mm
DITS
ST GILLES
(may be DI TS, and T of ST is high and smaller) In White & Munhall, “Cartridge Headstamp Guide”, as unknown French or Belgian.
(St. Gilles in both countries.) DI & TS listed as French Military in Hogg’s “The Cartridge Guide”.
Are these fairly common or scarce?
Thanks, Sam, the 9mm brass is by: ANTON JGNAZ KREBS, AUSTRIA
the 12mm copper is by: A-J Dits et Cie a Saint-Gilles Belgium
this is as per Zwecker. The 12mm is fairly common, not sure about the 9mm. M. Rea
Sam[/quote]

Thanks very much m d!
sam

Only notice :

Anton Ignaz Krebs was gun dealer in Wien and he reacted at the end 19 and starts 20 century. Cartridges system Lefaucheux with his personal mark he leave about produce with the firm Gevelot, Keller and Hirtenberer Patronenfabrik. Headstemps he have been using in design raised and also impresed. Most often in design “AIK” but also in small quantity also in design “A.I.Krebs” (impresed). Are I know a revolver Lefaucheux cartridges in calibre 7, 9 and 12 mm. Often he have been using bullets with distinct cylindrical part. Except revolver cartridges he also supplied Lefaucheux shot cartridges ( are know in GA 18 and 20).