These are more or less typical of the combination (electric or percussion) primers used in Navy large guns well into the 1970s. The can is interesting, made from copper, and originally soldered shut. Label is from the U.S. Navy Torpedo Station, Newport, RI dated 1918 and the can originally held 24 primers, separated by a cardboard insert. Twenty two fired primers remain, one a very poor attempt at sectioning.
T.S. [W in circle] [A in circle] 1918