Unknown 9mmP loads-Need Help!

I picked up the loads pictured below at the 2006 ECRA show, but I lost my note and have forgotten what they are and where they come from. Any help on these would be much appreciated!

The first is obviously a pressure test load. All have different headstamps and have two pressure test holes (of different sizes!!!) in the case, and then not quite across from these is a hole drilled through the case and into the bullet. All have a dark green strip across the case head.

The second is an unknown load. All have different headstamps  All have a black strip across the case head.  In addition they have four distinctive punctures in the bullet, two relatively close together on one side and two on the other. It looks like some kind of gripping tool was used to pull the bullet.

Any and all help appreciated[/b]

Lew,
Are they from the same source? Out of Europe or England?

Jon,

I think they may have been from the same person but can’t remember. Could have been from South Africa, but that is only a guess!!!

Lew - how would a pressure test load work with all those holes in it? The one hole is usually aligned so that it is beneath a copper billet, which is crushed by the pressure coming out of the one case hole, or at least that is my understanding of how it works. The amount of crush tells the amount of pressure, as the copper is formulated to a specific hardness and the people who do this know how much pressure crushes how much copper. Over-simplified, I am sure, but am I going wrong somewhere? Again, I don’t see how it a case with so many holes could tell anything about pressure. Educate me, please. The older I get, the more obvious it is to me how little I know. Not being sarcastic - it is the truth.

John, I don’t know! Very few people, if any, use the copper crushers any more as far as I understand. The pressures are bled off to other instrumentation. I suspect the hole in the case and bullet is for some kind of alignment pin to make sure the bullet is aligned just right. Then it must be withdrawn a bit so the bullet is free to leave the barrel. The fact that the holes are different sizes is also interesting. For all I know they are taping off combustion gases and analyzing them with a spectrascope or whatever is the modern equilivant. The technology in the measurement business is moving so fast that I wouldn’t even try to guess what the two gas taps in the case are actually used for.

BTT