Unknown manufacturer WW2 clip

Can somebody identify the manufacturer of this German WW2 8mm Mauser Clip?

41-1

Thanks

This one is unknown to me, it’s not one that I have in my collection.

The late Phil Butler had one and we agreed that it was a monograph of some sort, but what we couldn’t make out. It looks German from the style of the numerals but I wouldn’t expect to see anything but the standard markings at that time.

Not much help I’m afraid, but I have nearly 50 7,9mm clips in my “unknown” folder.

Peter

Cannot be certain, but I could swear that symbol looks like one I have seen on German [Solingen?] made knives, and/or bayonets… It looks ike a man squatting, with the right hand holding onto his hat.

I need to look through my bayonets and see if I have one.

The photo is not good enough, is that the letters “RZM” there maybe?

JInteresting suggestion over the Solingen mark, it does look a bit like the Zwilling JA Henckels “twins” trademark … not the current one, but that used during both World Wars.

Peter

First of all, thanks for the responses.

There is a similar unknown marking known.
The outside is not showed with six corners but a circle.

It is interesting the Germans used after 1940 still these kinds of factory markings.

What do you think.
LOGO%20%20kkk%20%20%20Feldspaten%20%2043%20H

The logo here may read “KKK”?

Correct

Kühnle, Kopp und Kausch of Frankenthal, well known for KKK turbo chargers comes to mind. But I could not find a reference of the triple K in a circle being used by them.

Jochem, that is the logo of Carl Krampe (obp).

The logo on the clip looks like a triskelion with three legs, similiar to the one used by the city of Füssen.

Regards,

Fede

Fede, you are right. My congratulations to solving this riddle.