US Made ARES Type Loads in 9mmP

Recently ran across a set of brightly colored 9mm loads made by Nick Winum of Stanley VA. I spoke to him and he bought the machinery and began making the epoxy(???) coated lead bullets that look like the bullets used by ARES in Slovakia. I knew of an Australian company who sells/sold 38 special loads with similar bullets they make, but this is the first of these bullets I have seen that were made in the USA.

Cases are reloaded and are all US, both brass and nickel finish. Bullets are both RN and HP.

Cheers,
Lew

Lew, Isn’t that “Blue Ridge Cartridge Company” which uses what they call “Boresafe” coating (nylon) on bullets in different colors? He mostly sells on Gunbroker with blue or pink projectiles, loaded in various pistol calibers.

DK, You are right. I went to their website and that is them. All I had was his name and address when I bought these. Thanks for identifying the company name.

Cheers,
Lew

I just ran across the Australian company that makes this type of bullet. It is Westcastings and their website ishttp://www.rpgfirearms.com.au/WESTCASTINGS.htm

Cheers,
Lew