Just got myself a Krag rifle and want to use the little beaut. This is not a reloading question, but there are some shootability elements here. I went through my dupes and found about 20 relatively modern rounds. I would like to know if they have any worth beyond turning into reloading brass. Should they be saved for you, my fellow collectors, or used for their intended purpose?
- Silver-tip SP, nk pr; SUPER-X 30-40 KRAG
- GM-RNSP, nk pr; PETERS .30 U.S.G.
- GM-RNSP, nk pr; 30 KRAG S A CORP
- GM-JHP, nk pr; 30 USA (at 6:00)
- CN-RNSP, brs pr; W.R.A.CO. 30 U.S.G.