Value of these rounds

1: A .38 Special all plastic dummy hs’ed P A C 38 SPL. Gray case and a darker gray bullet.
2: A bog standard, tarnished, .32-20. However, the hs stumps me. It [color=#FF0000]should be[/color] W.R.A. Co. .32 W.C.F., but the top is distorted. It looks like W. n (imagine a lowercase n that is as tall as the W) ^ (again, as tall as the w). So, W. n. ^. Co.
3: I believe it is a 7.5x55. The case is tarnished, as well as the bullet. The hs is 31 BS 4 VE. Where is it from?
4: An FMJ .30-06 with hs U.S.C. Co. * 18 *
5: A tinned .30-40 Krag with the hs of F 1 98
6: A lead bullet .40-82 Winchester with the hs of W.R.A. Co. 40-82 W.C.F. However, the bullet is so deep in the case it sticks out only 1/4 inch!
7: A .40-82 with no hs and a lead bullet. Who made it?

Any info on any would be appreciated, thanks.

Cartridge number 3 is a French 7.5 m/m mle 1929, generally identified as a “7.5 x 54”; it is a tad shorter than the Swiss round. Jack

#4 - Cal .30 M1906 (30-06) U.S.Cartridge Co. 1918

#5 - Cal .30 (30-40 Krag) Frankford Arsenal 1898

Without knowing the condition, I’d say they are minimum value cartridges. $1 to $5 max.

Your #1= $5 as a dummy, 1 - 3 as ball. #2 = sounds like a broken bunter with only the top of the "R" showing which might look like an lower case "n" ? - 1 to 3
Not at all sure what you mean with the “^” symbol. Unless the letter “A” is also broken & your just seeing the top of both letters? Have you used a good glass to look at the letters missing bits edges?
#6= 3-5$ in that condition.
#7= a number of folk might have made your 40-82 so in the 7-10$ without an ID as to maker. A copper tube in the nose?.
Photos would help this & your #2.

Sorry pete, hard to explain, should have been more clear.
Heres an MS paint drawing of the words (imagine that wrapped around the primer)
s292.photobucket.com/user/ammoco … ml?filters[user]=142862751&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
I looked at it with a magnifier, and I see no rough edges.

Also, solid lead bullet, no tube on that .40-82.

I was thinking that since the .40-82 was introduced at just about the time headstamping became common on American commercial centerfire rifle and pistol cartridges it might be a product of the United States Cartridge Co. I suggest this because USC was several years late in adopting the practice of headstamping these rounds, thus they’d stand a better chance of being the actual manufacturer. Assuming, of course, that they even offered that caliber. Jack

Now that I look at it, I can see a bump in the tip of that one .40-82. It looks just like a tubed bullet would, but the bump is lead, not copper.