Vintage Ammo, Help advice ! what to do?

Some friends on The High Road forum sent me here. Never seen this site before but I think I’m gonna like it. I accidentally fell into a pile of vintage ammo. Can anyone give me an idea of it’s value ? Place to sell it ? If I should keep it ? And MOST OF ALL…I would like to now the age of some of these boxes cuz I think I would like to keep some for my own collection. I have several calibers, 44-40, 38-40, 38-55, 40-70, 405, 25-50, 30-40 Krag, and a few others. Most in vintage boxes. Some old Remington Kleenbore and Hi=Speed boxes, Winchester yellow boxes, and a few two piece green label boxes in 40-70 Winchester brand made for model 86. Some other 2 peice boxes too but would rather post pics. Also a lot of vintage brass cases and bullets still in box. I would post pictures but can’t figure how to do it here. Any info would be helpful.
Thanx in advance !

The simple way to add a picture is to just drag and drop the picture into the box you are typing you post into. Press the entre key to get to a new line and then drag and drop. It really is a simple as that.

(upload://doaUsRueTfqM10NGTYl9XTNMuTp.jpeg) ![AAA12|690x515]

Thank you Eightbore !! Much easier than I expected !!! I have a WHOLE lot more but they only allow one picture per post so this is the abbreviated version. Thanx for the help !

Your welcome, enjoy the forum you will meet some very knowledgeable people on here, so when you need an answer for something, you will always get good, sound help.