Vintage ammo

new to the forum…i acuired 2 lots of vintage ammo and would like to sell it. I looked on gunbroker but it seems everyone wants to much money and
no one bids. I have a few pics of the lots any info anyone can give me ie. age, rarity, value would be great.

You have a mix of old and new, collectable and not. It would be hard to give you any estimates of value on such a large number of boxes and cartridges. You’d probably have to break it down into groups. If you try to sell it in one big lot you’ll probably have to settle for less. But, breaking it into smaller units would take some of your time.

Sorry I can’t be of more help. I sent you an email on a couple of the boxes.

Ray

This is an offer to sell, and should only appear on the Buy-Sell-Trade page, where IAA members can post items for sale, not non-member. (“Membership has its privileges.”)

Moderators should remove this thread.

ADMIN NOTE–John is right that this belongs on the B/S/T Forum. I am going to lock this post for 24 hours to give raymond2688 a chance to see John’s answer and then I will remove it.

raymond2688–If you are not a IAA member, click on “IAA Home” and the “Membership & Journal” to join.