Visual rundown on Russian less-lethal ammo

18x45 electrically primed; L to R tear gas, polymer-cased with rubber bullet by A+A, aluminum cased with rubber bullet by NOT

13x45R T duplex rubber ball by AKBNN

12 gauge 35mm case with rubber ball by Techkrim

10x32T, with single and duplex rubber ball loadings, by Barnaul plant

10x22T with rubber ball by Techkrim

9mm PA (9x22T) with rubber ball, by Techcrim (L) and Klimovsk ®

.380 ME Gum with rubber ball by Techcrim

and some guns to fire such ammo:

9mm PA “Makarych” pistol and 12ga /35 “Hauda” …err… pistol too ;)

Very interesting, Max, thanks for sharing. Do you have any additional information on the various 12.3mm/12.5mm loads I’ve seen mentioned? It seems like one or the other of these is a “multi-purpose” round that can be loaded with tear-gas/paint/traumatic/ball/AP rounds, while the other is a dedicated rubber bullet-only item. It also sounds like they come in various case lengths, to stop them from being used in the different chambers.

So cool, Max! Great collection. Thank you very much for sharing those fantastic pictures.

Jason

from what i know, all those abortions, based on 32 Ga shotgun shells, are all but gone now. All were developed during early 1990s for private security and/or police use; police had no interest in such crude weapons, private security followed the suit and preferred more conventional guns as well (shotguns or pistols in 9x17 Br)

[quote=“APFSDS”]So cool, Max! Great collection. Thank you very much for sharing those fantastic pictures.

Jason[/quote]
just a note - it’s not my collection; in fact, only 18x45 T rounds are mine, all others were photo’d at local gun shop
personally i collect military handgun / rifle / mg ammunition, although i do not intend to join any cartridge collecting organization in near future (my collection is mostly for personal reference purposes)