Want to Trade Boxes for Autopistol Boxes that Interest Me

Boxes for Trade!

Please do not post here to contact me. The best way to ask a question or indicate an interest in a box or to discuss a trade it to send me an email at gigconceptsinc@gmail.com! Thanks…

As most of you know I collect 9mm Parabellum/Luger boxes, and currently have about 3000. There are still many boxes I am interested in. I am less interested in current commercial boxes and more interested in older boxes, particularly pre-WWII. One of my top Wants is a US made commercial 25 round box from before WWII. I have seen the picture of such a Winchester box, and it is possible the other pre-WWII US makers could also have made these boxes. Most did make them in other calibers. Early USCCO and very early Western Target boxes are of interest. A USCCO box with the New York address would be of interest. Winchester blue box with Red “STAYNLESS” instead of ‘NON-MERCURIC” over “STAYNLESS”

I also am interested in early boxes (pre-1950) in other autopistol calibers. Generally, I am not interested in US manufacturers unless there is something special. My prime interest is in 9mm Browning Long, 30 Luger, 9mm Steyr, 9mm Mauser, 7.63mm Mauser (including UMC) and other autopistol calibers if they are particularly interesting.

Below are the boxes I have available for trade. I will added to this list periodically and delete things as they are traded.

9mm Para/Luger

Red Dupont logo on back. Very early post-WWII. Loaded second half of 1947. May be Peters first post WWII 9mm Luger production. Full (B1)

Pre-WWII load with load date of 14 Nov 1941. Olin stopped commercial 9mm Luger production during WWII so this may have been the last pre-WWII production. British military contract cases with headstamp “WRA 9M-M” and pre-WWII truncated bullets. Full and one repaired and partially full. Also one dated 30 Dec 1946 with pre-WWII trumncated bullets and pre-WWII WRACO headstamped cases. (B1)

Pre-WWII load with load date of 17 Jun 1941. British military contract cases with headstamp “WRA 9M-M” using older style box. Full! (B1)

Bulgarian 1952 full military box. Headstamp В /Д/Ф/40/ (B1)

Interesting Dutch box. First production lot by Artlllerie-Inrichtingen in their first production year (1954). Headstamnp is “AI A 54”. Full! (B1)

Express Hollow Point box. Date code faded but identical to 1936-1943 dated boxes. Empty (B1)

Other Boxes

10 REM-UMC headstamp and 3 WRA headstamped shot loads. 1954 box (B1)

American Ballistics Teflon Coated Extreme Aluminium (TC XAL)-10 rounds (B1)

Chi 38sl-hst
Chinese Nationalist 38 Special made on Taiwan for the military or police. Full
See: https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/want-to-trade-boxes-for-autopistol-boxes-that-interest-me/40047 (B2)

10.7x25mm (approximately) revolver cartridge box with two rimmed cartridges. No headstamp. (B1)

9mm Browning Long. Swedish from July 1941. Headstamp 4/(crown)/1/M/ in a sealed box (B1)

Interesting 7.63mm Mauser box. Back side has the same information but in German instead of English. Full but no clips, inspite of label. No date code on box which could indicate a contract load. These probably date from the mid-1930s. Headstamp is “RWS 7,63”. (B1)

Spanish 7.63mm Mauser cartridges in unmarked clips. No headstamp. Fill box-repaired (B1)

8mm Nambu box. Full & sealed (B1)

Headstamp “Geco 9m/mSt”. Century Arms import sticker on the side. Full (B1)

DWM for Spanish speaking country. Heatdytamp DWM K 577 K - Full box. Date code `95WT (B3)

Full Sealed box. Back of label says “SINOXID” and a description in German (B1)

On Hold (B1)

Unmarked box. Headstamnp “O.K. 78 7.62 A” Two available, one with 5 rounds and one that is full with 10 rds. (B3)

image image
Nigerian 7.62x51mm extended case blanks- one sealed box - one with 15 rds. Headstamp OFN 7.62 73 (B3)

Yugoslav 7.9mm Mauser. Headstamp “11 * 51 *”. Contains 9 rounds. (B3)

7.62x54R Czech lacquered steel case. Headstamp " bxn 53". Nine Rounds (B3)

image image
Frankford Arsenal 17 caliber experimental. Headstamp “F A 7 3” - contains 5 rounds`` (B2)

image image
6.35mm Experimental T124 cartridge buy Frankford Arsenal. Headstamp F A 59 - contains 3 rounds (B3)

Low recoil loads with white tip bullet. Produced by Frankford Arsenal for the CIA for use in Laos. The Laotian soldiers had some difficulty handling the recoil of a normal M60 machine gun. This ammo was intended for their use. It was used in Laos on at least an operational test basis. Full sealed box (B2)

Please do not post here to contact me. The best way to ask a question or indicate an interest in a box or to discuss a trade it to send me an email at gigconceptsinc@gmail.com! Thanks…