Website with Cartridge Standards

A month or two ago, someone posted a Thread that gave the URL for a site with the European standards for various calibers. Can someone give me the RUL???

Is there a place on the web to download the SAAMI standards for cartridges?

Thanks

Hi Lew,
I don’t know the URL of that website,but here you can find a lot of info about the CIP standards and other things

earmi.it/armi/database/default.htm

Lew

Her’s the CIP site. It’s about 1.3 mb so if you’re on dial up it may take a while.

poliisi.fi/intermin/images.n … ABIcal.pdf

I don’t know of a site that has the SAAMI specs. If there is one I’d sure like to get it also. I know you can subscribe to the SAAMI specs but I’ve heard that it’s fairly costly.

Ray

Ray,
did you see that in the CIP site there is also the .277 GS ( Giani Sabatti)?

[quote=“Ray Meketa”]Lew

Her’s the CIP site. It’s about 1.3 mb so if you’re on dial up it may take a while.

poliisi.fi/intermin/images.n … ABIcal.pdf

I don’t know of a site that has the SAAMI specs. If there is one I’d sure like to get it also. I know you can subscribe to the SAAMI specs but I’ve heard that it’s fairly costly.

Ray[/quote]
Hello Ray, thats not the official CIP site. Its the Finnish Police’s site and has partly obsolete data. Data is not complete. The CIP site is www.cip-bp.org and all drawings, technical data and rules can be downloaded in menu TDCC.

I forgot to mention the 277 GS is also on the CIP site.

h_

Thanks for that. I was not aware of the official site.

Would it be possible for you (or someone else) to open that part of site that contains the actual drawings and specs and post a direct link URL to it?? I’m afraid that my non-English language skills are greatly lacking and it may take me a long time to get there. :) :)

Ray

Ray,
I think this is what you want cip-bp.org/index.php?id=tdcc-telechargement the download is 130 MB.

Edited to add: I’m having problems downloading it :-(