Who makes the Swiss 5.56x45mm Plastic Stripper Clips

Doses anyone know who the manufacturers are of these stripper clips for the Stgw90/M16/L85A2 rifles? I’ve been contacted by an accessories manufacturer wanting to know who to contact in regards to these stripper clips.

Can anyone me out with an answer?

I think, but I will not confirm entirely that this plastic strips are now coming from the society AREX, from Slovenia.
This company has also being making plastic dummies in 5,56x45 calibre (and others) for the Swiss militaries.

I spoke with Arex people in the last Eurosatory exhibition, June 2008, they did confirm their ties with the Swiss, and gave me some samples of this ammo, with the clips. But plastic clips also exist from other sources, made in the last 80ies.

A guess to confirm…

Philippe

[quote=“stuka222”]I think, but I will not confirm entirely that this plastic strips are now coming from the society AREX, from Slovenia.
This company has also being making plastic dummies in 5,56x45 calibre (and others) for the Swiss militaries.

I spoke with Arex people in the last Eurosatory exhibition, June 2008, they did confirm their ties with the Swiss, and gave me some samples of this ammo, with the clips. But plastic clips also exist from other sources, made in the last 80ies.

A guess to confirm…

Philippe[/quote]

Thanks for the lead I will pass it along to the manufacturer and they can chase it up from there