Williamsport PA 2014

I hope to attend and I am toying with an idea of coming on Friday and staying through Saturday, something I have never done before, I’d come around noon on Saturday and run around trying to beat the closing time, a big hustle. May someone give pointers about hotels and non show activities, like where most attendees stay and where they go for dinner, or hang out after the show on Friday night? If I do come, expect a lot of free green cartridge sorting boxes, and photos posted after the show.

Hey Vlad,

I always go to hotwire.com and search for williamsport and the day, and the 3-star rated one (the highest on there) is usually $80 or less which has always been the nice holiday inn or holiday inn express a few minutes from Starbucks and the show.

Also, there is a neat place your kids may like, if you bring any of them, nearby called Clyde Peeling’s Reptiland. Also, the little league HOF is there. The local historical museum is not bad either. I went there last year. There is a huge model train collection set up in the basement.