Winchester Catalogs

The search is on for any and all Winchester catalogs for 1959 and before. Also, I need all the Winchester AMMUNITION catalogs for 1982 to date. All of my catalogs after the split up of Winchester Guns and Winchester Ammunition are for the guns only.

If I recall correctly someone complied one or two volumes of the early (1886- mid 1930’s) catalogs. Does anyone have these books or know the complete name and author.

All of these catalogs are wanted for scanning for Roger Huegel and myself for the Catalogs on Line project. For those that have not discovered it yet, go to the following to see all the catalogs for Peters, Remington, etc. that we have already posted for free downloading.

22box-id.com/catalogs.htm

If you can help with Winchester (or any missing catalogs from those companies already posted), please email me.

George Hoyem of Armory Publications compiled WRA Co. catalogs a few years ago. He may still have a set.

Roundsworth–Thanks for the info. I’ll contact George.

Ron,

I think I have some Winchester Australia ammo catalogs in PDF format from a few years ago.
They contain .22LR like the Bushman, etc. as well as 7.62 NATO SLAP and .50 BMG SLAP.

Do you want me to email you these PDF’s?

9x19mm

Yes, please do. They won’t help on the current Winchester USA project, but eventually Roger and I may tackle Dunn’s .22 Boxes of the World and we will need them for that project. Thank you.

I have not had much response to my request with the Winchester USA project. Come on you guys. Roger and I are not doing this to make money, in fact we are giving the scans away FREE, but we can’t do it all by ourselves. We need some cooperation from you guys. If you don’t have a scanner or the time to do the scanning, let me know what you have available. If you have catalogs we need and will loan them to me, I will do the scanning.

Ron,
I have the following Winchester Ammunition catalogs:
I would be happy to send those catalogs to you but I would like to have them back.

After a quick search I found pdf’s of the 2008, 2010 & 2011 catalogs on line

scribd.com/doc/28761277/Winc … talog-2008

ebookbrowse.com/m2712-v1-winches … -d51981207

winchester.com/SiteCollectio … g_2011.pdf

w30wcf

John-- I just found PDF’s of the 2005-2011 Winchester files on my hard drive. They were in the wrong folder for some reason.
Also, I found paper copies of the 1982 and 2004 catalogs in my files. I just remembered a box of ammo catalogs I have in a storage locker. Before you send me any catalogs let me go get that box and see what is in it.

Returning any catalogs you might send me later, is, of course, a given unless you say I can have them. Depending on how many you actually end up sending, it might take me a couple of weeks to get them scanned.

Thanks for the help.

Just as a reminder, the 1960 trough 1981 Winchester catalogs are actually Winchester/Western catalogs. We have a complete set of these. We also have the Winchester 2004 through 2010 catalogs. So we need Winchester catalogs prior to 1960, and Winchester catalogs 1983 through 2003 (we have the 1982). Any help will be greatly appreciated. Ron is our catalog man so please contact him concerning the catalogs.

Ron,
Please let me know what I have that you are missing after you have had a chance to go through your files.

w30wcf

w30wcf–It is a 24 mile round trip to my storage locker so I don’t get to it often. It might be up to a week before I get down there.
I’ll let you know in a few days if I need anything from your list. Thanks for the offer.

w30wcf–I most likely have most of the catalogs you list, but I have no idea where they are. It will be easier to have you send yours than for me to dig through 50+ boxes in my storage locker. So, please send the following Winchester Catalogs.

I will scan them and return them as quickly as possible.

Probably the least expensive way to send them will be by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate box.

Ship them to:

Ron Merchant
1023 Hickory St.
Lansing, MI 48912

Thanks for the help.

Ron
Media Mail would most likely be the cheapest method. Catalogs whould qualify as media.

Ron,
I’ll get them off to you next week. I’m going to see if I have any others to add. I did find a 1996 and I have a 1941 if you need that one.

Roger,
Thank you for the tip.

John

John
Looks like we need the 96 and 41. Thanks.