Winchester Skeet Loads

Back in 1982 my hunting partner gave me a full 500 round case of Winchester 12 ga. Xpert Super Skeet paper case loads. They are standard 1-1/8 oz., 1-1/8 "shells containing #9 shot. He was leaving the area and didn’t want to move them. He had gotten the ammo from his dad years earlier. The case remains intact and unopened today. The lot # on the case is G3KG61. They have been stored in a cool dry place and should be in good conditon.

Does this unopened case have any collector value? If not, I will use them for their intended purpose. If they have colector value, what’s the best way to market them? If I sell them I intend to give the proceeds to my friend who gave them to me originally - he never moved back to help me shoot them up.

Thanks,

Jim Malm
Spokane, WA

Your shells if still in a sealed box are not necessarily sought after however someone at a show would be glad to buy them I am sure. All paper shell boxes seem to be going up in price. Especially if yours are mint as you describe. Full intact cases are few and far between.