Wood practice round

Not my sort of interest but this; proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail. … 5#topoflot
might interest someone on this forum.

Those 3"/50 Dummy cartridges seem to come and go for no apparant reason. One day you will find them on every auction site at give-a-way prices, and the next they will sell for a premium. No rhyme or reason to it. That one, with the original packaging, probably deserves some bids, but whether it’s worth $100 is questionable.

Ray

I bought one of these off the internet about 10 years ago. When it arrived much to my surprise it was shipped in its oringinal box that it was packed in when it was manufactured and it had never been opened. I paid $35.00 but that was 10 years ago.
Zac

Their bid price seems like a lot of money for a tree limb. Bill

Add in the buyers premium and shipping, and you could buy the whole tree!

Watch for these at your local Military Surplus store. The one here in Lansing, MI had them for $10.00 a couple of years ago.

[quote=“RayMeketa”]Those 3"/50 Dummy cartridges seem to come and go for no apparant reason. One day you will find them on every auction site at give-a-way prices, and the next they will sell for a premium. No rhyme or reason to it. That one, with the original packaging, probably deserves some bids, but whether it’s worth $100 is questionable.

Ray[/quote]
Thats usually a sign that they are coming from some Govt Surplus Auction where they just clear out stores indiscriminately for whatever they can get for them. Somebody is probably buying them for about 5c each by the truckload. Its a good business to get into if you have an agile enough mind to see the sales potential it what everybody else regards as junk. the auctions are very interesting to go to as an entertainment, as long as you don’t get tempted to buy anything. Its amazing what gets sold. Its a bit like those guys on (our) channel 38 that go round the country buying up the contents of abandoned storage units. You think OMG nobody will buy that, but somebody does.